Zoom Meetings & Chat
Note that if you are a faculty looking for a Zoom account for remote instruction, you will need to enable Zoom from within Webcourses.
Enabling Zoom in Webcourses
Frequently Asked Questions about using Zoom in Webcourses
For assistance with Zoom for webcourses, contact Webcourses@UCF Support by submitting a support ticket or sending an email to: email@example.com
Researchers who work with Protected Health Information (PHI) should Request Zoom for HIPAA.
Zoom is an easy to use video conferencing tool which offers high quality audio and video experience. It also offers meeting recordings in a universally accessible .mp4 format. In-Meeting file transfer allows you to send files to other meeting participants during the meeting through the in-meeting chat. Zoom's mobile screen sharing capabilities make it possible to conduct a mobile meeting as effectively as you would from your desktop. Zoom application is now integrated with UCF Single Sign on for user login.
How to Use
- Login: Navigate to UCF Zoom and click on "Sign in" button.
- Join a Meeting: Navigate to UCF Zoom and click on "Join" button. (Have your meetingID ready).
- Host a Meeting: Navigate to UCF Zoom and click on "Host" button. (This will take you to the login page).
- Frequently Asked Questions about Zoom - click here
- Attend Zoom User Training Webinar - click here
- Meeting and Webinar Best Practices and Resources - click here
- Zoom Webinars Training Reference Guide - click here
- Zoom Meetings Training Reference Guide - click here
- How To Zoom: click here
- Download the Zoom Client Application - click here
- How to set Up/Test Zoom - click here
- How to share your screen - click here
- How to use the Annotation Tools - click here
- How to use Push to Talk (VERY IMPORTANT as we stress that all mics should be MUTED in conferencing unless you are the Presenter or asking a question) - click here
- For Zoom Quick Video Tutorials - click here
- For a comprehensive guide to Educating Through Zoom - click here
- Tips and Tricks for Teacher Educating on Zoom - click here
- Student Tips for Participating in Online Learning - click here
- Live Training, Recorded Training, and Zoom Meetings for Education Training