Home > COVID-19
COVID-19 Computing & Data Resources
If you are a researcher conducting COVID-19 research, please find below some computing, data and collaboration resources that may be useful to you.
- The COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition is a collaborative private-industry response to novel coronavirus that brings together the data and capabilities of healthcare organizations, technology firms, nonprofits, academia, and startups. COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition Resource Library: https://c19hcc.org/resource-library
- The Allen Institute for AI has partnered with leading research groups to make available the COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19), a free resource of over 47,000 scholarly articles available here: https://pages.semanticscholar.org/coronavirus-research
The COVID-19 High Performance Computing (HPC) Consortium https://covid19-hpc-consortium.org/ is a unique private-public effort spearheaded by the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, the U.S. Department of Energy and IBM to bring together federal government, industry, and academic leaders who are volunteering free compute time and resources on their world-class machines. Researchers can submit proposals here: https://www.xsede.org/covid19-hpc-consortium
- Consulting is available through the NSF Cyberinfrastructure Center of Excellence Pilot, Trusted CI, and the Science Gateways Community Institute to help COVID-19 researchers with data management and visualization, workflow management, use of cloud resources, high-performance clusters, or distributed resources; science gateway technology, cybersecurity, or compliance. Please email ResearchIT@ucf.edu
- To improve Coronavirus testing, AWS has launched a $20M Diagnostic Development Initiative (DDI), to help researchers bring better, more accurate diagnostic solutions to market faster. For more information, visit https://aws.amazon.com/government-education/nonprofits/disaster-response/diagnostic-dev-initiative/. Please apply through the Office of Research for this opportunity.
- High-throughput computing resources for data-intensive COVID-19 research is available through Open Science Grid: https://opensciencegrid.org/
- Forumbee is a cloud-based community forum to promote conversation within NSF Large Facilities Community members. To get started, you may request access here: https://www.largefacilitiesworkshop.com/coi-portal/